UX CAPTURE SOLUTION
MARKET RESEARCH INSTITUTE
To carry out your qualitative, quantitative or hybrid studies in optimal conditions, you target comfortable, functional and perfectly located meeting spaces.
♦ You want high-tech :
- HD audio & video recording,
- remote-controlled cameras with zoom,
- two-way panoramic mirrors,
- video feedback from the participating rooms to the observation lounges,
- audio diffusion via immersive sound-systems,
- recording and video capture of the participating screens,
- viewing of the participating screens in the observation lounges…
♦ You’re looking for a wide range of associated services :
- note-taking, retranscription, simultaneous multi-language interpreting,
- product logistics and shelf space,
- janitorial services, administrative assistance and catering services,
- semi-professional kitchens with audio / video recording,
- a partnership for the recruitment of your participants,
- administrative and financial management of compensations,
- one interlocutor and centralised invoicing.
You’re looking for Resolutely professional hosting and service.
YOU ARE AN ENTERPRISE
♦ You want to get away from your usual surroundings and organise :
- a press breakfast,
- a seminar,
- a brainstorming session,
- a product presentation,
- a training or team-building module,
- an HR recruitment,
- or hold a board of directors meeting …,
♦ Choose the ESPACE RHONE experience to :
- reach the desired level of confidentiality,
- satisfy the need for getting away from your home ground,
- have a constructive dialogue on appropriate « neutral ground».
YOU ARE A FACILITATOR, SIM-TRANSLATOR OR OBSERVER
♦ The working environment you are going to position yourself in and the level of services provided encourage concentration, efficiency and performance.
♦ The comfort of the observation lounges and the dimensions of the two-way mirrors plunge you into total immersion.
♦ 3 landing doors lend, if necessary, a certain confidentiality to your presence on our premises.
RESPONDENT / PARTICIPANT / PANELIST
♦ You have been selected to take part in :
- a focus group or round table,
- an interview, a personal, face-to-face conversation,
- a survey or a poll,
- a market study,
- for the mass consumer segment or for a medical study,
- as a panelist, consumer or professional,
♦ You will most often be welcomed around a friendly buffet, in a pleasant and studious environment which will encourage your active, constructive and creative participation.